I am obsessed with getting a Haswell-based, touchscreen Ultrabook. I want something light with a good keyboard and good screen. So far there aren't that many options. Here are a couple:
- Zenbook Infinity - not out until Q4, and glass everywhere could be heavy or fragile.
- Fujitsu UH90 - LOVE the red, no announced US release date.
- Dell XPS 12 - not crazy about the tablet-y form factor, but the original had good reviews and this is being released in the next few weeks. 1080p seems fine for a 12 inch screen.
- Acer Aspire S7 - I hate the idea of a keyboard with no function keys, though the chromebook is making me realize that it's not the end of the world (and I'm adapting to using CTRL-W instead of CTRL-F4 for closing tabs). Release date is sometime Q3.
- Sony Vaio Pro 13 - the keyboard has gotten mediocre reviews but otherwise this seems legit - super light is nice.
- HP Envy TouchSmart 14 - no details since this was accidentally announced, and I haven't had excellent experience with HP build quality, but keeping it on the list for now.
- Asus Zenbook Touch UX31 - Not much for details again, but at least has the minimum specs I want.
Things I've ruled out:
Is this really all that exists for 12-14" Haswell touchscreen Ultrabooks?